Thursday, June 5, 2008

Early Morning Live Shot

CMA MusicFest/Fan Fair started yesterday here in Nashville so for the morning show, I treked downtown with XXX to do the weather live from Broadway and First Avenue right in the middle of all the goings on. We went live from 5:00 - 7:00 (the weekend guy pulled the 4:00am hour) as the sun was coming up over the Cumberland River. Beautiful morning to be out and about.

It was a good show, too. Along with XXX, the station's entertainment reporter was there doing drop-ins on the Fan Fair. Though I didn't really do much, it was a lot of fun to be on scene with the crew for the morning.

I could kill myself for not having taken my camera along with me this morning, but I thought I would be hanging around in the studio instead of going downtown. On top of that, I left my cellphone (which also has a camera) behind at the house. Ahh well.

No comments: