Monday, June 9, 2008

Going to be a Quiet Week

XXX is on vacation this week, so likely to be fairly quiet. The weekend morning meteorologist/reporter is filling today and tomorrow. He's a nice guy, just a different personality. Doesn't rub me the wrong way or anything, but XXX and I have meshed so well in the last two weeks that the differences in personality are noticeable.

A difference I noted even from the morning anchors, who have a really good rapport with XXX but not so much with the weekend. Likely because they do not work with him much to really develop an easy-going on-air relationship.

Wednesday to Friday I'll be working with the weekend evening guy. I haven't had a chance to meet him yet (I haven't met the Chief, yet, either), but XXX speaks well of him. It will be nice to be exposed to, at least, three of the four meteorologists at the station and see each one's style and forecasting techniques. Maybe I can wrangle towards the end of the summer to work a shift with the Chief...we'll see.

No comments: